Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Smiles From Home

Today was a typical Tuesday abroad. I woke up, ate my favorite chocolate cereal, attended class, and checked my mail box on my way home. But today, a little yellow slip of paper was waiting for me in that letter box...

The anticipation builds!

So, of course, I turned right around and ran straight back to the metro station! I waited impatiently in line at the post office, and when they called my number, I giddily accepted my parcel and headed for home. (If I had had something to cut the tape with, that box wouldn't have made it past the parking lot!) 

I got the package home in one piece and hurriedly sliced open that pesky packing tape and emptied the treasures from home out onto my bed. 

Sometimes, all it take is a jar of peanut butter and some girl scout cookies to make you feel at home again. Thanks, Nana! I love you!

A photo of my delicious spoils















With love, from Lausanne

Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment